- Linen is washable, but it can shrink if it has not been pre-shrunk by the manufacturer. Always check the care label attached to the garment before laundering.
- If machine washing linens, use warm water and a short, gentle cycle.
- Separate colors before washing. Many linens may bleed.
- Dry linen garments on a clothing rack or hanger.
- Have all pieces of your linen outfits drycleaned at the same time to avoid color discrepancies.
- When pressing, use a high temperature with a spray mist or damp cloth.
- If your linens have been treated with a wrinkle-resistant finish, use a lower setting on your iron.
Information courtesy of DryCleaning & Laundry Institute.